OK practice starts next week, what are everyone's thoughts on this "new" conference (I realize it is not new). I am clueless for the most part, but will rank them as follows:
1. Skyline should reload again this year. Back to Back champs and have a good thing going.
2. Idaho Falls: Have lots of talent in this Senior group. Can they pull it together?
3. Hillcrest: Depends on how many go to the new school they might drop as a result.
4. Blackfoot: Tradition of being a football school. Don't know anything about them this year.
5. Shelley: Low turn out this years means most likely a rough year to move up.
6. Bonneville: Struggled as of late and I see that trend continuing with the new school opening.
Again these are my uneducated thoughts but wanted to get the boards going for football.